Aberdeen Volunteer Co-ordinators Forum
What is the Forum?
Aberdeen Volunteer Coordinators Forum promotes best practice in the management of volunteers through a strong network of practitioners.
The main aims of the Forum are to:
- Provide networking capacity for Volunteer Co-ordinators
- Offer training opportunities for Volunteer Co-ordinators
- Offer support opportunities to managers of Volunteers
- Be a positive voice for volunteering in Aberdeen City
The Forum currently has over 120 members from a range of volunteer involving organisations across Aberdeen City.
Who can get involved in the Forum?
- Volunteer Coordinators
- Volunteer Managers
- Organisations with volunteers or who are looking to include volunteers
What can the Forum do for my organisation?
The Forum provides information regarding the involvement of volunteers in your organisation.
The Forum can offer advice, support and guidance on good practice. Through sharing latest news on Policies, Procedures, training and support relevant to volunteering we ensure a strong positive voice for volunteering development in Aberdeen City.
For more informaition, please contact Mike Melvin, Volunteer Coordinator on (01224) 686076.